Love, Relationship, Habesha intimate, Ethiopian girls,
ፍቅር ፣ ጋብቻ :ጉዋደኝነት: እንተዋወቅ:
Forum rules
NO Rated R Pictures! please. :)
hagerbet

How to date Ethiopian girls

Unread post by hagerbet »

Dating tips

I am a parking attendant. I am working like many diasporas for living and to help my family back home(Ethiopia). It is my pleasure to tell you the secret behind dating Ethiopian women. When my friends see me with habasha girls many times, they always asked me the question”how to date Ethiopian girls?” Last time, my friend Solomon (Sol) asked me the same question, and I told him everything I know. Sol used to be a shy guy since I knew him at the parking lot. After the tips I told him, Sol started talking Ethiopian girls and dated his first love recently and I see him happy all the time. If I can make one man happy why not I share for many Ethiopians out there and put them in the same place like Solomon.
If you want to read more on this go to www.ethiojoke.com
KathrynEWyant

Re: How to date Ethiopian girls

Unread post by KathrynEWyant »

hagerbet wrote:

Dating tips

I am a parking attendant. I am working like many diasporas for living and to help my family back home(Ethiopia). It is my pleasure to tell you the secret behind dating Ethiopian women. When my friends see me with habasha girls many times, they always asked me the question”how to date Ethiopian girls?” Last time, my friend Solomon (Sol) asked me the same question, and I told him everything I know. Sol used to be a shy guy since I knew him at the parking lot. After the tips I told him, Sol started talking Ethiopian girls and dated his first love recently and I see him happy all the time. If I can make one man happy why not I share for many Ethiopians out there and put them in the same place like Solomon.
If you want to read more on this go to www.ethiojoke.com

I love a guy near at my home, I loved hime but he didnt, He thinks i am too much younger, Can you tell me how to make him fall in love with me.
CAPTURE HIS HEART AND MAKE HIM LOVE YOU FOREVER
AudraP
ጀማሪ Starter
ጀማሪ Starter

Re: How to date Ethiopian girls

Unread post by AudraP »

I can't enter the site that you've posted. Can you re-upload the URL?

Return to “Ethio Love ...ኢትዮ ፍቅር”